Reviews about ibis budget Sydney Airport
- Lily Li29.11.2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Most incompetent staff I have ever experienced. Our flight arrived early in the morning around 8 am, and we indicated when we booked the room that we intended to arrive around 9 am. Upon arrival, we were told not only that we had to pay extra to check in early at 9 am, but that the room was not ready even though it was past 9. We waited in the lobby for 20 minutes. Later that night, we tried to sleep early as we had an early flight the next day and we're awoken by rude loud knocking at our door. After yelling at the person, only then did they indicate that they were from reception. Apparently some other guest mistook our room for theirs and there was some misunderstanding with reception, and therefore they needed to ask our last name?? Instead of checking their multiple records that they should've kept track of, they decided to disturb us and wake us up. How does a hotel not know or keep track of the name of guests in each room?
Only thing good is their selection of wine
- Joe Sweeney30.08.2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Booked so we would not have to travel early in morning to the airport. But it's not really "at the airport - a 30 min did is needed. Next time, I'll stay elsewhere are train it in. The hotel is very noisy, rooms tiny, beds of questionable vintage and walls covered with smudges. I've stayed in better highway motels.
On the plus side, it's relatively inexpensive and the (too few) desk staff are doing their best. But I'll not be back.
Addendum. This morning, the shuttle bus from the hotel to the airport was overbooked, meaning some people (not myself, luckily) would be delayed getting to their flights. As a hotel that touts itself as being aimed at air travellers, meeting the paid commitments to get patrons to their flights should be a priority. Dropped review to one star. Avoid.
Accommodation | Book Australian Hotels | AccorHotels
Book your hotel today with AccorHotels. Explore our wide range & book the perfect hotel for your business trip or holiday across Australia and around the world.
Accorhotels.com, accorhotels, australia accor australia, hotels, accommodation
The nearest companies
- Budget Vehicle RentalEstablishment Car rentalMascot, Mascot, NSW 2020
- RFDS OperationsEstablishment HospitalRoss Smith Avenue, Mascot, NSW 2020
- Wilson ParkingEstablishment ParkingOpen now: Open 24 HoursSir Reginal Ansett Drive, Mascot, NSW 2020+61 1800 727 546
- Altitude Aviation Air Charter SydneyEstablishment Travel agencyOpen now: Until 20:00390 Ross Smith Avenue, Mascot, NSW 2020+61 1800 747 300
Weather today in Mascot
|25.07.2021 13:00||14 ℃|
|25.07.2021 16:00||14 ℃|
|25.07.2021 19:00||12 ℃|
|25.07.2021 22:00||10 ℃|
|26.07.2021 01:00||10 ℃|
|26.07.2021 04:00||11 ℃|
|26.07.2021 07:00||11 ℃|
|26.07.2021 10:00||15 ℃|
|26.07.2021 13:00||17 ℃|
|26.07.2021 16:00||16 ℃|
|26.07.2021 19:00||14 ℃|
|26.07.2021 22:00||13 ℃|
|27.07.2021 01:00||12 ℃|
|27.07.2021 04:00||12 ℃|
|27.07.2021 07:00||12 ℃|
|27.07.2021 10:00||16 ℃|
|27.07.2021 13:00||20 ℃|
|27.07.2021 16:00||20 ℃|
|27.07.2021 19:00||16 ℃|
|27.07.2021 22:00||14 ℃|